Often asked questions about preventing diabetes
1. What is pre-diabetes? What are the warning signs of pre-diabetes? What glucose level is pre-diabetes? Now you can use it to prevent getting diabetes. 1 in 3 adults in UK have pre-diabetes [evidence no. 19].
6. What does it mean when your blood sugar is ‘borderline‘? And what can you do about it? A lot!
8. NHS on symptoms & diagnosis of ‘Gestational Diabetes’ in pregnant women?
9. Why does NHS say ‘Weight’ is important in preventing diabetes? > Simple NHS tips to lose weight are here.
11. How to ask your own health questions, by voice online? Much faster than typing.
page updated 29 April 2021. © 2021 social enterprise Diabetes-cutmyrisks.co.uk.