- Links to 4 tools to give you easier access to this website
- How to translate any of our web pages into your language.
1. Links to 4 tools to give you easier access
- On a Windows PC, go to ‘Settings; (bottom left in W 10) – then ‘Easier Access’, then adjust all seven menu items in turn, as you need.
- Click here for Accessibility change options on an Apple Mac operating system.
- Most users with disabilities will need more advanced utility programs for daily use. Have a look at AbilityNet a UK Charity specialising in Technology to help people with disabilities
- Or go to BBC my web, my way
First set up Google Translate. Right click on blue Google icon at top right of any Google Chrome page, and click on ‘Options’. Then click on the language you want from the drop-down list of 100 languages, and click ‘Save’.
Then on any web page you want to translate, click on blue Google icon at top right of Google Chrome page, and then click ‘translate this page’.
page updated 01 August 2018. © 2018 Social enterprise Diabetes-cutmyrisks.co.uk.™ Ltd.